Monday 22 November 2010

Level 2

After 6 consecutive days of doing level 1 of Jillian Michaels' shred (and 9 days altogether) I decided it was time to up the ante and try level 2. So on Sunday I did. Yikes! I was definitely more sweaty than after level 1! It's still quite do-able, but there are a few sections I have to modify because they just hurt.

I'm definitely getting more toned, and it fits into my daily routine quite easily. After taking Robbie to school, Emma and I come home and she watches while I get all sweaty and achey, and she joins in with some of the exercises, until she gets bored. We sort of have fun, but I think I'd rather be running.














My fitness mat in my 'home gym'

4 comments:

  1. Graduation to level 2 - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love your fiyness mat! Mine is an old towel :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fitness mat! Our son will workout with my husband until he gets bored too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the fitness mat! I need one of those for my son to play on while I do my Jillian. I have not tried the shred but I do the trouble zones and love it!

    ReplyDelete